Saturday, October 31, 2009

Soulful Women..Melody, Diana and Madeline




I don't know which I am more excited about, Diana Krall's World Tour or that Madeline Peyroux and Melody Gardot will be joining her. What a fantastic line up. They all have amazing voices that just carry you away. If you enjoy their music, check this out: http://www.dianakrall.com/tour.aspx If you are not familiar with them then I urge you to go to http://www.apple.com/itunes/overview/  and sample their music. You won't regret it!







Images via Google 


1 comment:

  1. I have posted about Melody Gardot on one of Sunday Song posts. She is truly amazing and her story is inspirational. I was going to go to that concert when they were here but we were going away and I couldn't go. I heard it was brilliant!

    Thanks for joining in with Sunday Song and sharing these great pieces.

    I hope that everything is Ok with your family? I am going to check to see what new posts you have done.

    Take care and best wishes always,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. Just a few words or a
few paragraphs, no matter. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BROWN PAPER BOOK CLUB @ Collage of Life