01 November 2009

Sea Glass


Having grown up along the ocean I have always held a fascination with sea glass. The treasures in the sand were the blue ones. Royal blue was always my favourite but as the years pass by I am more and more inspired by the ones that reflect the colour of the sea. I collect them in little jars, bowls, bags and have even stooped to buying them. Heaven forbid! Either way they are an inspiration and I keep these photos tucked away for the day when I can use the colours again...
















images via google

2 comments:

  1. We have a great online community dedicated to Sea Glass Lovers of the world. After only 1 year online we are the largest and most active sea glass community where members share 11,000 photos, sea glass craft and display ideas, specialty groups, contests, chat, beach locations and so much more!

    We are a jewelry free and non agenda website solely for collectors who love sea glass.

    ReplyDelete

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. Just a few words or a few paragraphs, no matter. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

BROWN PAPER BOOK CLUB @ Collage of Life