01 January 2010

The makings of a great New Year's

The air is brisk, chili is on the stove, the soundtrack to Something's  Gotta Give is playing, a glass of Australian Sauvignon Blanc is close at hand, deep, dark rich chocolate brownies are baking in the oven, six assorted flavours of Haagen Dazs ice cream are in the ice box and the family is in one country....does life get any better than this? Not for this puppy...wishing one and all the very best on this last day of 2009 and best wishes for a wonderful New Year in 2010. 
May it bring you joy, good friends, good coffee and a good life!





couldn't resist!

Images 1-3 here and apologies for Colin...I was so mesmerized by the photo I forgot to check!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty perfect to me... And must get the soundtrack for that film... I so loved it - have watched it loads sometimes just to see the kitchen over and over again!! Happy, Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria TrembathFriday, January 01, 2010

    Hi Jeanne, Claire and Christine (and the other members of your family),
    Hope 2010 is a good year for you all. Most of all - enjoy every moment!!
    It's fine and sunny here in NZ. I'm at Lake Rotoiti for a while and it's a bit windy but perfect for sitting, snoozing and gazing at the water and planning for the new year. Off dor a swim soon - my first in the Lake for this year.
    Best wishes,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. Just a few words or a few paragraphs, no matter. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

BROWN PAPER BOOK CLUB @ Collage of Life