17 February 2010

For Just One Night...

I don't know about you, but I for one am tired of winter foot wear.
I came across these lovely little things and thought...how nice
The top photo reminds me of Paris.
The others are just because a girl has gotta have fun :)
Happy Wednesday!





P.S I do not have anything in my wardrobe that remotely looks like these shoes.
Manolo Blahnik and Carrie Bradshaw... that has been it in my books.
But I can't help thinking that in the right little number these shoes would look fab!
Even for conservative girl like me :)

Images via these sites from people who love shoes!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.. so love the second pair of shoes... so beautiful... le sigh ....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are making my feet sing and my heart soar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, what a lovely little pick and mix selection for even the most jaded of shoe purchaser!!P.S thank-you for including My Passport to Style, under favourite reads, I can't find the link beneath the pink flower?! Doh! Sharon (UK) XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour Jeanne,
    Fabulous selection you have tempted us with. Now I'm off to pull on my bulky suede boots...
    Have a great week and let us know when you add one of these numbers to your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those top two pairs are my favorites! Oh, I cannot wait to let those toes go free! In the meantime, more snow and ice are here, and much more to come tomorrow. So I will have to wait for that one night - but thanks for the beautiful share in the meantime.
    Best,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the shoes with feathers!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

    ReplyDelete

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

BROWN PAPER BOOK CLUB @ Collage of Life