Collage of Life is Moving!!





I'm MOVING...and I hope you will join me!

Collage of Life is hitting the "road" to a new site. I won't be traveling far but a few things will change. Your next post from Collage of Life will look a bit different but it's still me, doing what I do from Tahilla Farm~in the woods of New Hampshire.

Now that expat life has settled, Mr. H has become the full time 'retirement project' and as I embrace Tahilla Gatherings...it is clear that it's time to pivot and hit the 'refresh' button.

The past few months have been spent 'back reading' through the many chapters of Collage of Life; stories written from country to country, from decade to decade and all of the crazy bits of life that flowed in-between. From there I charted the course forward. It's been six months in the writing and I think I am done. At least, I hope so!

I leave this chapter of Collage of Life grateful for all the words and friendships that have followed as a result. Through these pages I have seen my children grow, set up home in four countries, traveled, contemplated life and found the path that led me here, to friendship and a farmhouse. More on that story on the new site!

Tahilla Gatherings

Tahilla Gatherings is on hiatus for a bit while we move through and anticipate the ramifications of Covid-19. What our 'new normal' will be is anyone's guess. Staying healthy is a top priority for us all. When the time is right, I will be sharing Tahilla Gatherings workshops and experiences and I hope many of you will join me in the woods of our country home one day. 




Join me!!

Check out the new site:  HERE

Read the latest blog post: HERE

If you already subscribe to Collage of Life
I will take you with me!
No need to subscribe again. 
You are free to unsubscribe anytime.

I hope to see you there!!!

Best wishes for a wonderful weekend!

Jeanne xx


PS...As always, I love hearing from you..
you can write to me here

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Your new website it beautiful, easy to navigate, every photo perfect, information easy to find. I wish you much success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM THRILLED FOR YOU!
    I SIGNED UP FOR THE NEW BLOGGY!
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

Popular Posts