Write to think, think to write...



I had an ‘OOPS’ moment last night in my attempt to do some editing on my blog.  I inadvertently published a post I wrote last year. When it arrived into my inbox I new the deed was done. So...if Hip Hop Happening Mama and a Paleo Priest sounds familiar to some readers, you are not imagining it. 

Hanging around...
I had promised myself that I would give you all a break, post something light to give you a rest from the length of the recent posts. I am not sure what has gotten in to me lately, this editing process has put me on brain alert or maybe it is because I am spending more time thinking while hanging from a tree (above). 

Thinking cap...
You see, I write to think and I think to write and lately I have been doing a lot of thinking. It has been an interesting and healthy process for me (one I highly recommend)…whether I have any blog readers left at the end of my editing process is another matter.

Saying that, if you would like to read about the latest garden projects at Tahilla Farm, read here. If you would like to add a few Vietnamese flavours to your herb garden, read here, if you would like to travel to Antarctica, read here and if  you want to lift your health game, read here

If there is anything you would like to read more of from Collage of Life...while I am on a roll?

I love to write postcards…and I would love to send one to you!
If you prefer I keep it simple...with a postcard, from me to you, I would love to send you one! If I have sent one to you in the past, you are on the 'PC list'. You can leave a comment below and just say PC Please and I will take it from there.  If you are new to Collage of Life, you can email me your address,  jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com . 

Like mother, like daughter...
My daughter, Miss Christine, picked up the writing bug a few years ago. Her blog is called tine. It has been a while since her last post (sounds familiar) but she is writing again which makes her mother very happy.  Her latest post, Smart Memories?, offers words for thought. You can read it here

From my thinking spot in Vietnam and Miss Christines thinking spot in Australia...we wish you a wonderful day, evening, afternoon, wherever you may be in this great big beautiful world of ours!


Jeanne and Christine xx

Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia

Chateau Mango, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam


Comments

  1. PC please, and I love your your postings and photos, I especially enjoy the ones of Chateau Mango and Vietnam. Thank you from Seattle, Renee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Renee, I have your address, PC on it's way soon! :)

      Delete
  2. i so want a PC Please :)
    i love the ones you have sent earlier all the way from London!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to send you another Maria! I have your address...on it's way soon! :)

      Delete
  3. From Antarctica (just read and commented on that post!) to Bondi Beach and Saigon - wow Jeanne, I love getting a trip around the world when visiting you here!

    I read several of Christine's posts - like you she's a great writer - I hope she continues to update her blog as it's great to see the world through her young eyes too!

    Sending hugs - be sure to consider a trip to 'heaven on earth' - going in early 2017 would be perfect, but you need to plan now! I can help with the packing list, haha!
    Mary -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary, I love words of travel encouragement from a well seasoned traveller! I know Christine appreciates your comment very much...xx

      Delete
  4. Hello Jeanne, please keep thinking and writing. I do so enjoy seeing your posts pop up in my feed. I always know they will be interesting, thought provoking and beautiful!

    I love Christines blog, she is a very talented writer. I am happy to see that she is posting again!

    I hope that you have a wonderful day! Loved all of the other posts, about the herbs, the farm and of course Antarctica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Elizabeth, from both Christine and myself! xx

      Delete
  5. PC please. I love reading your blog. For me it's so much more than a travel catalogue because you write from the heart--whatever your observations. It is this extra depth that just is so enjoyable. Your photos place me there in time and provide the backdrop for your thoughts. Keep up the good work, Doll. If there were awards for such things, you'd be acknowledged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a sweetheart Patricia, thank you! I have your address and your card is up next. Keep an eye out! ;)

      Delete
  6. Hello Jeanne--I'm just stopping in to catch up, please keep writing and know that readers like me love those long posts---some of my favorites are those thought-provoking ones that make me think. I'll check out Christine's blog, you must be so proud to have another writer in the family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie...we have a mutual admiration for each others long posts...that ones make us think deeply. I am still thinking on your last one! ;)

      Delete
  7. I would love to receive your postcard, Jeanne. I gave you my address in the past but I never got the postcard. Meanwhile I moved again so I will pop you another email! Xx mariana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were the first one out Mariana, as promised! Would love to know when it arrives! xx

      Delete
  8. Ah, you've reminded me. I wrote you a postcard when you were at Tahilla but I did not know your address there and was not sure whether you were going back to Vietnam. Now I can send it. And yes, would love a PC please. I would also love to hand from that tree too. It looks like the perfect place to stop and think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours is on it's way Loree...from Hanoi. Hold that thought on the PC to me, I am happy to send you my address at Tahilla. It's a hit or miss game when mail comes to Vietnam. I love the thought of arriving to Tahilla in May with a postcard or two tucked in my mailbox. ;)

      Delete
  9. PC please! I've loved receiving your postcards. And I still love your blog. I haven't kept up on mine but am going to try to post once a week--the writing is good for the creative side of life, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good for the creative side of life Kim...you miss it when you have been away to long. I am happy to report that your PC is on it's way from Hanoi. :)

      Delete
  10. I love reading your blog...you are taking me to so many places! I have a small collection of post cards from Japan, where my son and DIL lived for 4 years. They are now residing in London...well, my son will join his wife once he gets his spousal visa! All of this to say...I would love a postcard...I will email you my address. I love your thinking spot too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All done Donna, I received your email and posted your PC from Hanoi. Enjoy!

      Delete
  11. In your post, you sound happy. That is good.
    The swing seat is divine! Are you going to have a swinging covered hammock at Tahilla Farm?
    Bondi Beach! Where's the veT!? The television show, "Bondi Vet" aired on the Canadian channel here, and then stopped. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you May! We have a swinging hammock at Tahilla and one day the one above will be swinging from somewhere (I hope) at Tahilla Farm. I havent's seen Bondi Vet but will be sure to mention it to Christine. I think a pet's life in Bondi would be pretty interesting. ;)

      Delete
  12. Hi, greetings from Indonesia! I'm a new reader of your amazing blog. I like reading your traveling post. I also wish to travel to Antarctica. I'd like to receive postcard from you. I hope I got a postcard from Antarctica someday. -Ryan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ryan, I received you email and am very happy to send you a postcard. Stay tuned! ;)

      Delete
  13. PC please! From Australia to Vietnam love the water in both! Wish I could swim while I'm on vacation, so much water, but too many alligators, ack! Will have to check out Christine's blog when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All set Roxane, I have your address and will post soon! Happy New Hampshire Spring! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

Popular Posts