UPDATE! Tahilla Gatherings: Women's Impact Mastermind





Women's Impact Mastermind November 2019


UPDATE: We are putting a pause on the upcoming April Tahilla Gathering/Women's Impact Mastermind event to keep everyone safe and healthy from COVID-19. We will be back at a future date. Rebecca is taking the event online so please do contact her here: Women's Impact Mastermind


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hello!

It's been mighty busy over at Tahilla Farm these days as Mr. and Mrs. H get into their new groove. I sent Mr. H off to run errands this morning so I could get into my "Tahilla Gatherings" space and tell you all about an event I am SUPER excited about.

On April 17, 2020, I will host a one-day event with Rebecca Moore of Women's Impact Mastermindthe start of a three-month program focusing on mastering your business goals. This is a tried and true initiative for me having participated in the same program in 2019.  

I am thrilled to collaborate with Rebecca on this small, private Tahilla Gatherings event.  She will limit participation to ten people to allow for intensive peer-to-peer training and discussion. A gourmet lunch and nature hike along the Tahilla Poetry Trail by yours truly will also be included in the day's activities. 

This event is well suited to people who are in the idea (or pivotal) stage of a business opportunity and want to build on the momentum to make it a reality. Here's what I had to say at the end of my three-month program.

"This Women's Impact Mastermind helped me turn my "maybe" into “definitely”. The tools and practices in the Mastermind brought clarity and intention to my business goals. I have made significant decisions in my life and business model as a result...ones I wouldn’t have thought possible before the class. If you want to take a step forward with your business idea but are not sure which step to take first, consider this program and working with Rebecca. She makes the impossible...possible!"  

-J. Henriques, Founder of Collage of Life and Tahilla Gatherings

Over to Rebecca, for her story and program structure for Women's Impact Mastermind...


Rebecca Moore

"It's never too late to cultivate your purpose 
and create a compelling future for yourself."  - 

Rebecca Moore, 
founder of Women's Impact Mastermind


I've always been a late bloomer. I grew 2 inches in college, got married at age 30, founded a start-up at 34, and welcomed the first of three daughters to the world at 35. With each experience I gained a deep appreciation for the joys and challenges of motherhood and career development. 

After a decade of volunteering (and managing breast cancer treatment) I reentered the workforce at 52. I worked for 2 different start-ups before coming to the conclusion that my life-long purpose is to empower fellow founders to get past that tough idea stage into the viable business stage.  That is why I founded InANutshell Consulting and the Women's Impact Mastermind program.

A couple of years ago I had the privilege to meet Jeanne during a business focus group at Tahilla Farm. The setting, landscape, and exquisite curation of objets d'art (not to mention Jeanne's hospitality) captured my heart.  I am delighted to be holding my next Women's Impact Mastermind at Tahilla Farm on April 17!


*********************
Women’s Impact Mastermind
April 17, 2020 9am-4pm (+ 3 months accountability)
Tahilla Gatherings, Peterborough NH

The Mastermind program includes: 

·      8 hours of intensive peer-to-peer training (April 17 day-long in-person program)
·      Complete curriculum binder that we will refer to throughout the 3 months
·      6 60-min Cohort Zoom calls to keep you accountable to yourself and to allow you
       to address your ongoing obstacles with peers (alternate weeks after kick-off
       Mastermind)
·      1:1 private consultation with Rebecca Moore
·      Access to the WIM private FB Group for ongoing connections with your peers
·      Unlimited emails with Rebecca Moore.

The Mastermind is designed to provide founders with:

·      High caliber professional development using an intensive yet iterative process. 
·      An encouraging environment with facilitated peer-to-peer learning and support. 
·      Empowerment for participants to move their businesses forward faster, with more ease
       and joy. 

My objective is to remove obstacles and provide breakthroughs so that you can achieve your revenue goals faster.  

In this way, your investment more than pays for itself.  

(In fact, if you were to attend an Executive MBA program or even a similar Mastermind program run by Toni Robbins or Marie Forleo, you would spend 2 to 10 times more $ per course.)  

My mission is to share my experience as a business-owner, an MBA, a mom, and an entrepreneur (having started and grown my own venture-backed company) so that fellow founders can successfully cultivate purpose and earn a meaningful income with their business.

Links to learn more:
More Details

Have a question for Rebecca or Jeanne?
You can email Rebecca
You can email Jeanne 



Leaving you with a thought for the day,
with thanks to my friend, Beth, for 
sharing....

"The larger the island of knowledge, 
the longer the shoreline of wonder."
Ralph W. Sockman

Wishing you the gift 
of knowledge and wonder!

Jeanne xx

Our little tree of wonder....
Tahilla Farm

Comments

Popular Posts