Being Yourself

Katharine Hepburn, just being herself, here.

I am saying farewell to CJ Style Notes...
once upon a time called, cashmerejeans.

Many have suggested it would be easier for them 
and me to put it all in one place.  I have to agree.

I think the photograph above says it best.
In the end, style..fashion...is about just being yourself.
I have a feeling Katharine would have agreed. :)

If you followed me over at CJ Sytle Notes.. I thank you sincerely.
I am still happily pinning over at Pinterest,
on style that suits women of my age,
the very best kind of age... CJ Travel and Style Notes.

As always, I thank you from the bottom of my heart 
for reading along. 
:)

Jeanne xx


MY LAST POST FOR CJ STYLE NOTES...



I started this blog as a test. I was working on a presentation 
to show a group of women how to start a blog. 
I called it the first thing that came into my head. 
I was looking at the photo above and thought..perfect..
..everything I love... cashmere and jeans. 
Once the presentation was over, I thought on it and decided to add a few 
more things and before I knew it I was compiling another blog. 
Over time, Cashmerejeans became CJ Style Notes and
16 months later, here I am. 

On that note, I have decided to consolidate. I am in downsizing mode. 
 I will continue to write over at Collage of Life, my HQ so to speak.
Style will always be on my mind...the kind that suits women of my age, 
the very best kind of age. :)

I want to thank each and every one of you who followed this blog.
Sincerely!

If you enjoy the same sort of style, you can still find me 
pinning away on CJ Travel and Style Notes @ Pinterest.

I will also write about my kind of style @ Collage of Life.

Before I go, I will end with the most popular posts
during the past 16 months. Is there any better way
to end than with women of enduring style and elegance?

Vanessa Redgrave here
Candice Bergen, here

Lauren Bacall, here

Diane Keaton, here
Meryl Streep and others in Praise of Older Women, here.
Jackie Kennedy Onassis, here.
Grace Kelly, here.
 and..


Katharine Hepburn, here

In the end, it really is about just being yourself.
Don't you think?

Jeanne xx

The End.

Comments

  1. isn't Pinterest fun? I like to waste time there too. It's a great way to fire the creative juices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be checking you out over at interest. You can tell just by looking, Katherine was comfortable in her own skin. Happy Spring. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jeanne. It's a shame but I think it will make life easier for you to have it all under the same roof. J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was always fascinated by Katherine Hepburn and read a few books about her. She was certainly ahead of her time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall enjoy reading both blogs in one from now one - easier for you and for us. I have enough trouble keeping my one blog going (not that I'm complaining). Pinterest is great, isn't it. I'm spending far too much time browsing all the lovely images every day. Can't wait to check out your Vespa pin board - something I have always wished I'd owned and whizzed around town when I was younger - but then again, you're never too old so I do hope you get one in Vietnam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She had style! Pinterest is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Jeanne, your blog is like magic, I can't stop coming back - even when I really should be doing other things. Like working. Shhh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm all for a little downsizing and streamlining!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all of your blogs! your writing, style notes, decorating and the peeks into your family life. I was in a quandary this morning, planning a business weekend in the city with some of my husband's extremely elegant and stylish friends and business partners, when some of your images inspired the perfect thing to wear that I had totally forgotten about. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathleen...you are so sweet! I love that you thought of the images I put on my blog. I always wonder if I am the only one who likes this style...so glad to see that I am in such good company! :)xx

      Delete
  10. Will miss your other site but I look foward to the new changes on your blogs. And I agree with Loree...i really should be working LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

Popular Posts