Flowers for you...from New Zealand

         
Is there anything better than big bouquets of freshly cut hydrangeas? They are so welcoming in any room. I planted a dozen hydrangeas  in our Auckland garden last summer and they are just coming into their own. I took these photos this morning. A good friend gave me cuttings from her garden in Piha. Hers were at least two metres tall and glorious. I may just get a peek before we move. I send these flowers to you wishing you a wonderful weekend filled with all the people and things you love... :)




Image: Collage of Life

Comments

  1. I'm totally in love with hydrangeas and green with envy as you get to enjoy these....while we get ready for winter.

    Thanks for checking out my blog and signing up to follow...hope you enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers. They bloom most of the year at our home in Southern California, USA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

Popular Posts