Roadtrip: H-O-M-E

Miss Claire

We made it home, Miss Claire and I and we are so very happy to be back. It will take a few days to unwind but before I do I want to send a very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish to CLAIRE. Miss Claire went out of her 17th year with a bang. She left us a month ago to travel to China, New Zealand and then on to the USA for our roadtrip. She celebrated her 18th birthday with her last college interview and a big sigh of relief (me too).  She has tracked a lot of miles these past few weeks. Miss Independence, she truly is. 

We drove 1600 miles (2500km)  and listened to a lot of music. I was happy to see that we share the same taste in music.  Tracy Chapman is on her playlist, one of my favourites. This one is for you.. Miss Claire!    Happy 18th!! :)


We would both like to thank you for your very kind comments during our travels. 
It was a lot of fun checking in along the way.
Thank you!

Comments

  1. Dear Jeanne

    Well done. You deserve to put your feet up and relax for a few days.
    I think it is marvelous that you got to travel with Claire and share so much. It will always be remembered by you.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you both had a good time together. i can just imagine you flying along the highways bopping with Tracy and others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! And happy birthday to Claire. I am sure it is wonderful to be back with your family and of course sleeping in your own bed. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to be able to leave you a comment with Tracy in the background !!:) A very Happy Birthday to Claire and best wishes for a happily family summer ahead of you all.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 18th to Claire. Wishing her many, many happy returns and every success when she goes to Uni.
    I'm not sure whether to say 'welcome home' as I don't think I know which country you call home !!!! haha
    It sounds as if you had a wonderful time together on your travels and, how lovely to have spent all of that quality time with your daughter, Jeanne. XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

Popular Posts