Rita does the things she loves and that make her smile and she passes it along. I feel it in what she writes and the images she provides for us. She is a very talented lady. How lucky are we all to have such talented people around us? Everyone I come across enriches my life in a special way and for that I am most grateful. Rita is one of them.
Now..one of the requirements for this award is to list seven things about yourself
that others may not know. Hmmm....
- I love aprons...collect them, wear them all the time and have very specific requirements when purchasing. Must have extra long ties to comfortably get around me so I can tie in a big bow. Must be cotton and easy to iron. Yes, I admit, I iron my aprons and dare I say my teatowels too. Must be longish and wrap around me and I don't like any metal on them...they clunk around in the dryer...most annoying.
- I have a bit of a bird think happening. I collect CD's of bird sounds as we move from country to country. I like to collect objects of birds in any shape or form. Always an easy gift for anyone that knows me.
- I took up painting, exhibited, sold one and stopped. I am waiting for the spirit to call again...
- I am the oldest of six and a Virgo...dare I say more? :)
- I am the world's biggest softy...touching advertisements of any sort and I am gone. My family keeps me well stocked in tissue when we watch movies together.
- I have been a stay at home Mom for 16 years now. I stopped after the third child and then their was the fourth and then came volunteering...time flies.
- I still BELIEVE that anything is possible and to never stop trying.
Seven Creative Bloggers-
Meredith@ Count it All Joy
Lizzie@ Lizzie's Place
Millie @ The Laurel Hedge
Janis @ White Alder Home
Sharon@ My Passport to Style
Special mention to Susie @ The Mill House
And that is it for me and I thank you for reading !
Image of Rita and her blog
Image of apron BariJ
Image of bird...me