10th photo: Perfect Moment


 The lovely Julie @ Being Ruby has tagged me to post my 10th photo and this is it...

It was October 2007 and Mr. H and I were on the little island
 of Rangiroa celebrating our 50th birthdays and our 20th wedding anniversary. 
He was close by on a lounge fully engrossed in one of his many books. 
That may be why I entertained myself by taking a picture of my reflection!  
At this point in time, the word 'blog' had not even registered on the radar screen (for me). 
When I started it, I knew this image would have to find it's way in someway.
It was a perfect moment and one I will always remember.
Original post:
'I am posting this just for the fun of it. I was in Rangiroa, French Polynesia.  I had all the essentials with me that day....my camera, my ipod with my favourite song by Nina Simone 'My Baby Just Cares For Me' playing in the background, my journal, books, magazines and and a beautiful sunny day behind me. What do you do at a time like this, when you just don't want to move? You take advantage of the situation. Feet up... camera poised at the glass window in front of me and voila...you have a picture.....it was a moment in time and it was perfect!' 
I did manage to get around to taking photos of things other than myself! 


We went to Rangiroa and Bora Bora French Polynesia on that trip. 






Now....I must pass this on to six others.
The person being tagged must post the 10th photo 
that they personally took and posted on their blog.
Have fun!


PS...if you have already been tagged for your 10th photo,
try your 1st in it's place :)

All images above taken by me
Music track: Amazon








Listen
My Baby Just Cares For Me
3:36
Album Only

Blogs by Jeanne
Collage of Life~one woman's view
In One Place~thinking about a creative life
Finding My Waydiscovering England
B-Well Reportwellness

Comments

  1. Thats a nice picture dear Jeanne. Perfect celebration I suppose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne these pictures are stunning - especially the one of your reflection ;-) hehehehe.
    I think this is a really fun tag and I've just been tagged by Amanda at Small Acorns for my 6th so I'll do a double post with the two photos.
    Fabulous idea whoever started it.
    Now, off to fix dinner for the messies ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photos! Wish I was in one of those places right now:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful picture! I am so jealous that you went to that part of the world, it looks just heavenly. What a nice memory to have with Mr H! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky it was a glam shot. Makes me want to upgrade from my pocket Canon IXUS 80 IS and get to a beach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's that saying...we don't remember days, we remember moments? Some beautiful moments there..

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful place! I love tropical islands and this reminded me of the serenity of Zanzibar - my fave tropical island probably because it's the only one I've been to!
    What great memories these must trigger for you!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful holiday for you and Mr. H. Very romantic! Easy- carefree- no children!!! I adore the music-it reminds me of the summer music I love of Sergio Mendes. Thank you for the honor of posting my 10th photo. I just did some hunting and found it- will post it for Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tropical paradise...gazing at those photos makes me want to pack a bag and book a trip somewhere warm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the photos and the memories you shared, Jeanne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, gorgeous photos and really cute shot of you. I would not have thought of that one. It is definitely a place I want to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jeanne
    Well.. love your 10th photo.. and the rest are just stunning!!! no other description... Oh dear.. I so need a vacation and your absolutely gorgeous images aren't helping... Have a great week xx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, beautiful Jeanne...what happy memories and I love your 'reflection' shot...fun tag too - I shall start investigating my photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just wanted to thank you for your lovely blog. I recieve by email and sip my morning cofee while reading it! Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sabrina, I am sitting in Fortnum and Mason enjoying the peace and quiet of the city with a coffee. I just checked my emails and your lovely message appeared. Thank you! It is very thoughtful of you to say :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

Popular Posts