All Inspiring



I have baked you a valentine heart and I wish I could pass it along...instead I will pass it on in another shape and form. I recently received 'The Sunshine Award' from the very lovely Melinda @ The Inveterate Optimist. It was very thoughtful of her and I thank her most kindly. As with all awards I have instructions to follow and today I will do a bit of that and a bit more. 

~Sunshine Award~

'The Sunshine Award' is "awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world." My instructions are as follows: 
1. Post the award on the blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees in a post.
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you've received this award.


~Inspiring Friends~

To this I am adding my own Step 6. There are many new faces that have come across my blogs lately. I often read one and think of another who has similar interests or passions and think it would be great if they could connect. This is my attempt to do so. When you have a moment, stop in and say hello.
So, now I am going to do two things.  First, I will mention my twelve followers who I must thank for the sunshine they regularly bring to me. Secondly, I will mention the new and familiar faces who I hope you will take the time to get to know. Every one of you brings positivity and creativity to the blogging world and especially to me.  

~Sunshine Award~
Susie @ The Mill House
Sarah @ Semi Expat in Oz
Meredith @ Count It All Joy
Stephanie@ La Dolce Vita
Julie @ Being Ruby
Leigh @ Brabourne Farms
Jackie @ Home
Mille @ The Laurel Hedge
Rita @ A Refocused Life 
Ange @ Signed By Ange
Mise @ Pretty Far West
Angie@ Angie Muresan


 ~Inspiring Friends~
Vicki@ French Essence
Koralee@ Bluebird Notes
Kellie @ Ada & Darcy
Carmie @ C.T.
Jackie/Kate @ My World
Chair-Up
Neva @ Openings Connectings
Javier Martin Alvarado
and once again thank you to 
Melinda @ The Inveterate Optimist for passing it on!

Oh dear, I did not realise how many there were!!! 
I hope I got them all...will add on as time goes by.
In the meantime, here is my valentine from me to you...


Happy Blogging!
~Pass it on~


Jeanne@ Collage of Life
Jeanne @ In One Place
Jeanne @ Finding My Way
Images taken by me with exception of Sunshine Award







Comments

  1. Thank you, Jeanne, that's ever so kind, and congratulations on your own award from Melinda! And I like your idea of connecting bloggers of similar interests. It's turning into more of a party every day! I'll start urgently making more canapés.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne that's a gorgeous award, thank you beaucoup énormément ;-) I like the idea too of connecting people with similar interests and it's wonderful to get people out there together. One thing's for sure, with blogging you're never lonely! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. I think we should organise a bloggeuses trip somewhere where we could all meet up one day... Now there's a thought! Some of these recipes are just getting to mouthwateringly irresistable not to taste for real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanne, that is so very sweet of you! Thank you so much. Congratulations on your own award. You bring such beauty into our lives with your posts and lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanne, thank you so much for the lovely award. I'm intrigued by all these wonderful new blogs...I'll have to bookmark this post and keep coming back to visit them. The blogosphere is the most divine labyrinth! Meredy xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jeanne
    Firstly congratulations on your award. I always find something to interest and inspire me here.. and secondly .. You are too sweet!! baking cookies, passing this lovely award on to us,..and being our social director!! hehe.. You are right their are so many blogs out there full of interesting and beautiful posts to inspire and and bring a smile to our face...

    I think I will have to do the same as Meredy and bookmark this page.. Thank you once again for your kindness.. xx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jeanne for including me in this list of incredible bloggers - it's so lovely to be amongst such a wonderful and interesting group! Congrats to you for your award - it's very well deserved. Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeanne - you are too sweet, thank you so much for including me in your list! Your blogs are inspirational every day & I wonder if you could do a post on your incredible ability to manage not one but three blogs at once!! (Beautifully, incidentally...) Would love to know some of your time management secrets!! Have a wonderful week, Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeanne, I haven't seen it . Thank you so much. I'm glad to inspire you and others as You inspire me ...I've been so busy these last days, I haven't checked your beautiful blog . Merci

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Jeanne! That was so thoughtful of you. I am indeed honoured by the award. I think that it is a great idea to connect bloggers of similar interests, as Mise mentioned. I shall get to know each of them by and by.

    Blogging is something special to me as I meet splendid bloggers as you and get to partake of their cup of life.

    And thanks for the flowers. I can smell them and feel a sense of wonder by the fragrance they spread.

    Joy always,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for dropping in and your lovely anniversary comment. It is an amazing community which I can see you have shared today. Thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your award!

    Many thanks for including me in your list, I am honored.

    I always enjoy being introduced to new people and appreciate you taking the time to share some of your favorites!

    Thanks again Jeanne! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha..Congratz Jeanne!!
    I often pay you a visit (you know, just to hang around a bit, getting the "feel-good-vibe" and to have a look at all the lovely pictures), becaus I love all your blogs. So, a big thanks to you!!! XXX, Carmie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

Popular Posts