Tuesday Thoughts





Silent walk..
Images~me

Comments

  1. I so 'get' you Jeanne...oh and I would long for a silent walk...mine are usually punctuated by 'Mummy...is there a troll under that bridge?' One day...I will walk in silence! L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images Jeanne! My favourite is your second one! Green is my favourite colour and I just find it so peaceful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular photography!
    Stunning!
    Wow!

    LouBoo---and when you do, you will deeply miss those days and all those questions!
    Really you will.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jeanne and, the weather forcast is good for this week. Looks like it's warming up at long last ! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photographs, I get such a sense of spring time bliss from them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can always guarantee to get a lift from your posts. I do look forward to them.

    Thanks so much for keeping in touch.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Such beautiful images. We can nearly "hear the silence" of your walk. Loved this post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really impressive photography! And what a beautiful horse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Jeanne. I've missed you during the "winter of my disconnect". I've just scrolled down through the last several posts....I just love it here. I could curl up in a chair, with a hot chocolate and a blanket and be quite content! (It's freeeeezing and rainy in Sydney at the moment). Meredy xo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Can I just say....that I so enjoy what YOU have to say. If you would like to write to me directly, I would love to hear from you... jeannecollageoflife@gmail.com

Popular Posts